Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Silver and Purple Santascape

Another day......this time we used silver with purple (one of our favorite combinations):
Over view of the table

Our inspiration Santa

The place setting

Inexpensive but so cute, amethyst-colored flatware goes perfect with the charger

Dinnerware is "Reina" by Noritake



The amethyst glass plates and sherbet are "Newport" from Hazel-Atlass Glass Company


Michael's have these chargers every year



Love these glasses - from Pat this year (Pier 1)

It's hard to tell, but the Reindeer is silver with purple highlights


I always love to show the detail on Santa

One last look
Where it came from:
Charger - Michael's
White Dinnerware - "Reina" by Noritake from our Mother
Amethyst Plates and Sherbet - "Newport" by Hazel-Atlass Glass Co. (Depressionware)
Flatware - Amethyst "Dito" from Ikea
Glassware - from Pier 1 (Pat bribed me - she bought them because I fed her literally dozens of wild hummingbirds when she was on vacation.....I couldn't even get the bird feeders up on the hooks before six/seven birds started buzzing around me to eat from it. And I am terrified of them. I deserved the glasses...)
Santa, "Tree," and Reindeer - Michael's several years ago

We will be joining Cuisine Kathleen's "Let's Dish" Wednesday:  http://www.cuisinekathleen.com/


1 comment:

  1. You just keep outdoing yourselves! This table is so elegant. I love the silver and purple and I must say those glasses are gorgeous (and YES well deserved). Santa is a pretty great guy and you have done him proud with this table!

    ReplyDelete