Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Fisherman Santa Table for One

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you for sharing the last 25 days with us. It has been a lot of fun. Here's our last Santascape.
Over view of the table

Our inspiration Santa

The place setting

A fish salad bowl



The stack

We used two fish ornaments for the napkin ring


Of course, a tackle box






One last look
Where it came from:
Plaid Placemat - Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Brown Charger - Michael's
Olive Green Dinner Plate - from our local Supermarket
Brown and Scarlett Dinnerware - Fiestaware by Homer Laughlin from Macy's
Fish Bowl - "Northwoods" by David Carter Brown for Sakura from Replacements
Flatware - "Treble Clef" by Gourmet Settings from Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Green Goblet - "Diamond Point" by Indiana Glass Company from eBay
Beer Pilsner - Dollar Store
Napkins - from Pier 1
Tree and Glass Ornaments - Michael's
Fish Ornaments - wherever we can find them
Santa - from our Collection

We will be joining Cuisine Kathleen's "Let's Dish" Wednesday:  http://www.cuisinekathleen.com/

5 comments:

  1. I've so enjoyed your Santascapes -- thank you for sharing these. I hope you have 25 more for Christmas 2014! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishin Santa!!! So cute! Love the tackle box. I have enjoyed the series of Santascapes so much!! Thanks for doing this and inspiring me! Hope you had a Great Christmas Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love all the little details! Last year my brother gave me an Eskimo Santa, and I think I'm going to try my hand at doing something similar next year using your lovely table as inspiration! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud when I saw your photos ! What a fun way to think about Santa! Fishing!! I love how you followed through with your inspiration. Such fun! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. This table makes me smile. Wonderful Santa and all the details!

    ReplyDelete