Friday, December 1, 2017

First Day of Christmas Month Long Tablescapes

Welcome to our annual 25 Days of Christmas with Santa Tablescapes. Pat sets different tables featuring a Santa from our collection and dinnerware that we have. She thinks of it as a challenge to come up with a different and appealing place setting while not repeating a Santa. She has managed to set at least three years of December tables. (It should tell me that we have too many Santas.....but, in all honesty, you can't have too many Santas.)

So the month begins:
Our featured Santa - wearing a cardigan-like coat with fur trim

The table features "Federal Platinum Chocolate" by Lenox
















Where it came from:
Wooden Charger - from Pier 1 several years ago
Flatware - "Everyday" by Reed & Barton from Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Dinnerware - "Federal Platinum Chocolate" by Lenox from our single place sets collection
Brown Napkin - Handmade by Pat
Beige Hemstitch Napkin and Napkin Ring - Pier 1
Glassware - from Pier 1 three or four years ago
Tree, Ornaments, and Brown Candle - from Michael's
Santa - from TJMaxx this year (Pier 1 has a similar looking one this year also)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Santas! I love this series, and no, you can never have too many Santas. This is a great start to the tablescapes - I wonder if Pier 1 still has those wooden chargers? I did have to put my hand over the big Christmas tree so I would not be distracted by the red, but my hand covered it perfectly. Can't wait to see the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite tables each year! Love your Santa's and the fabulous tables you set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, you can not have too many Santas! This one is gorgeous and I love the Christmas tree with him. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Santa collection.

    ReplyDelete