Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Santa in Silver and Green with Depression Ware

Welcome to the 20th day of our 25 Days of Christmas Tables. Today's table uses one of my favorite Depression ware patterns - green spiral by Anchor Hocking.  Pat selected a Santa dressed in silver with green pants to go with it.
Our featured Santa
















Where it comes from:
White Glass Charger - "Cremax" Depression ware by MacBeth-Evans from our Mother
Dinnerware - "Spiral Green" by Anchor Hocking from our collection
Glassware - Another family collection
Flatware - "Plantation" by Oneida from our Mother
Silver Napkin Ring - from Art & Old Things (a local antique store)
Bottle Brush Christmas Trees - from Pier 1 two years ago
Santa - from TJMaxx this year

We will be joining the following Blog parties this week:
"Dishing It! & Digging It!" at Rustic & Refined this Sunday:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/ "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! I'm a big fan of Depression glass, with green and pink being my favorites. (Who am I kidding, I love all of it!) Anyway, this table is really special, I love it all. I'm really enjoying your Santa series, thank you so much for sharing all your beautiful pieces with blogland!

    ReplyDelete