Sunday, December 10, 2017

Red Santa and Lenox Holiday Breakfast

Welcome to the 10th day of our 25 Days of Christmas Tablescapes. Each day we feature a different Santa from our collection as the centerpiece to the table. Today's Santa is from Pier 1 this season - Pat paired it with our Mother's Lenox "Holiday" dinnerware.
Our featured Santa




Pat used the rice bowl as a cereal bowl











Where it comes from:
Charger - Hunter Green "Color Spectrum" by Mikasa from Replacements.com
Dinnerware - "Holiday" by Lenox from our Mother
Flatware - "Gold Iconic" by Wallace from Replacements.com
Red Goblet - from Pier 1 years ago
Green Champagne Flute - "Designer Series" by Judel from Replacements.com
Red Hemstitch Napkin - from Pier 1 last year
Santa - from Pier 1 this season
Candle Holders - Lenox "Holiday" from Tuesday Morning last year
Tree and Ornaments - from Michael's

We will be joining the following Blog parties this week:
"Dishing It! & Digging It!" at Rustic & Refined this Sunday:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/ "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch

3 comments:

  1. I love the plaid Santa and the pairing of china is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's one of my favorite Christmas china patterns, and I LOVE this Santa in his tartan coat. I may have to see if Pier 1 still has any of these - he's my favorite so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies - I so admire this china! Not only because its one of my favorite patters but it is extra special, coming from your mom. If I had a set of this, I don't think I'd need any other china for Christmas. Well done as always.

    ReplyDelete