Saturday, November 25, 2017

Tired of Autumn Tables Setting

Having set several Autumn tablescapes on this blog and on our other one, Pat was tired of Autumn. So - with this in mind, she pulled out one of our single place settings and here is the table that she set this week:
Simple but elegant, this place setting came together quickly



Lenox produced this pattern from 1939 to 1975.





The Mikasa mint "Color Spectrum" charger is almost a perfect match to the Lenox dinnerware






Where it came from:
Charger - Mint Green "Color Spectrum" by Mikasa from eBay
Gold Charger - 11" gold leaf from Tuesday Morning last year
Dinnerware - "Bellevue Sea-Green" by Lenox from our collection of single place settings
Flatware - Gold "20th Century Baroque" by Wallace from Horchow's
Gold Trimmed Glassware - from Pier 1 this year
Gold Bowl and Gold Tea Lights - from Pier 1 several years ago
Candles and Silk Roses - from Michael's

We will be joining the following Blog parties this week:
"Dishing It! & Digging It!" at Rustic & Refined this Sunday:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/ "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how gorgeous! Elegant, not overdone, just beautiful. And a great transition from autumn tables to holiday ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage Lenox! This pattern is really pretty and seems so useful to me. I am the lucky owner of some Lenox "Wheat" R-442. I have the coupe shape. The foundation of my large collection was just 8 salad plates and 7 dinner plates! This china was from my mother-in-law's first marriage. Over the years most pieces had been very well used and broken. When my husband and I were married, she gave those plates to us. Over 38 years, I have collected quite a bit of it and it is very useful. I have set so many different tables with it--it is flexible and can be used in any color scheme! I loved it them and I still love it--I also have another more modern set of Lenox (Royal Arcade"), I was fortunate to inherit a nice service of Coalport "Indian Tree" and have some Spode, too. The Lenox gets the most use!

    ReplyDelete