Saturday, September 14, 2019

Fun With Zebra Tablescape

While Pat's off at a conference in Salt Lake City, I am going to post another table that her daughter designed when she was visiting last month. This time it is a whimsical zebra patterned table using American Atelier's a "Serengeti Zebra" accent plate as the starting point.
You can never overdo "zebra".....the charger, the accent plate and the flatware are all coordinated


Flatware is by Cambridge - I found it years ago at Ross


This is a Black "Fiesta(ware)" Luncheon plate by Homer Laughlin

The dinner plate is White "Fiesta(ware)" 

The only reason I bought eight of these chargers was that they were on sale (90% off) at Michael's several years ago - I figured we would use them someday.....


Glassware is "Midnight Black" by Artland Glass




Where it came from:
Charger - from Michael's six years ago
Dinner, Luncheon and Bread and Butter Plates - "Fiesta(ware)" by Homer Laughlin from Macy's
Accent Plate - "Serengeti" Zebra Stripes by American Atelier from eBay
Flatware - by Cambridge from Ross several years ago
Glassware - "Midnight Black" by Artland Glass from Target years ago
Candlesticks and Salt and Pepper Shakers - from our Depression Glass collection

This week, we will be joining "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ 

4 comments:

  1. Wow - I should have gone shopping with you Katie! :) I threw a zebra themed baby shower a couple years ago and looked high and low for zebra tableware! I wish I had had these beauties. Thanks for the great post and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! If we were looking for zebra patterned chargers and flatware to go with those plates, they'd be hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You can never overdo Zebra" - LOL - I think that ought to be emblazoned on a t-shirt! I always enjoy your table settings... especially love those center plates and the flatware in this one - unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete