Saturday, December 19, 2015

Rustic Santa Table

Pat decided to use another one of our rustic Santas for today's table.
Pat chose one of her favorite Christmas time dish patterns - from Kohl's years ago



Flatware is rustic looking "Montana" by Gourmet Settings




Rustic decorations match Santa


Glassware is from the Dollar Store






Where it came from:
Rustic Placemat - from Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Dinnerware - Pattern unknown from Kohl's several years ago
Flatware - "Montana" by Gourmet Settings from Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Glassware - from the Dollar Store
Burlap Napkin - From Tuesday Morning
Napkin Ring - from Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Brown Napkin - Handmade by Pat
Tree, Berries, Candles, etc. - from Michael's
Santa - from our collection

1 comment:

  1. I think this may be my very favorite Santa table. I love the rustic theme, and wish I owned a set those plates! When we lived in Colorado I set a similarly rustic table almost every Christmas. This year my table is rather eclectic, but maybe next year I will pull out my Northwoods-themed table ware again.

    ReplyDelete