Saturday, April 20, 2019

Spode Italian Breakfast Table

Currently, my everyday dinnerware is Spode Italian. (Both Pat and I "rotate" dinnerware - changing patterns every month or so since we are fortunate enough to own many patterns. That way, we never get tired of a pattern.) Because we wanted to go shopping and not spend a lot of time picking out a pattern to use, Pat decided to set the Table for One from my cupboard.
I just happened to use this place setting (without a salad fork) almost every morning. It sure makes eating oatmeal a real pleasure!


Flatware is blue "San Remo" by Hampton Forge






I love this old blue glass - I bought twelve of them over 25 years ago - and they are still going strong


Where it came from:
Ecru Lace Place Mat - from Lentz Department store (a local store now sadly out of business)
Dinnerware - "Blue Italian" by Spode from TJMaxx, Replacements.com, and Wayfair.com (all currently available)
Flatware - Blue "San Remo" flatware by Hampton Forge from Horchow two or three years ago
Blue Goblet - from Mervyn's twenty-five years ago
Blue Luncheon Napkin - from Tuesday Morning last year
Napkin Ring - from Bed, Bath, and Beyond several years ago
Flower Shoe Arrangement - Pat found it around the house

We will be joining the following Blog parties this week:
"Dishing It! & Digging It!" at Rustic & Refined this Sunday:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/ 
"Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/ 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this! Blue and white is one of my top favorites, and I'm in love with the blue handled flatware and your lovely glasses. Thank you for sharing this table setting, and I hope you had great fun with your shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete