Saturday, June 17, 2017

Noritake Evening Majesty Table

With apologies and some shame, this week's table was set just to show off one of our single place settings. It's called "Evening Majesty" by Noritake and I think it is a gorgeous pattern. I have never really liked Noritake dinnerware (unlike Pat), but now I find many patterns that "make the heart beat" a little faster. (In all honesty, most dishes do that but that's another story for later.....)


Black flatware was used instead of gold to make the place setting show a bit more

See why my heart flutters when I look at this pattern????









Pat made the silk rose arrangement to match the colors of the flowers on the figurine's dress

Where it came from:
Gold Charger - from Pier 1 last year
Dinnerware - "Evening Majesty" by Noritake from eBay
Flatware - Unknown pattern by Jankng from eBay this year
Crackled Amber/Gold Glassware - from Pier 1 three years ago
Napkin Ring - Also from Pier 1 but about four years ago
Black Depression Glass (candle holders and fan vase) - a gift from our Cousins
Figurine - by Armani from our Mother's collection

We will be joining the following Blog parties this week:
"Dishing It! & Digging It!" at Rustic & Refined this Sunday:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/
"Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/

4 comments:

  1. Drama! I will look anew at Noritake! I am enjoying your blog and recommending it. Thanks! Tina R.--(perhaps the fault of my feeble knowledge of the finer points of tech, I cannot get the computer, in all its wisdom, to allow me to change the profile from my husband's to mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a dramatic impact! I can see why you like this China. Beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dinnerware and the chargers make it more 'awesome'
    Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres chic. Very beautiful table setting.

    Barbara
    fairmeadowplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete