Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pink Flamingo Table for One

Pat and I come from a large family of Pink Flamingo "aficionados." Some family members love them - others, unfortunately, have very strong feelings in the opposite direction. But whatever your feelings for them, you have to admit that pink flamingos are always a conversation starter. And needless to say, we do own our share of a variety of pink flamingo plates.


We were going to use this place setting at Christmas time (for our yearly "daily tablescapes celebrating Santa" during the month of December), but we ran out of days - not Santas. Maybe next year we will feature our Pink Flamingo Santa.....but for now, here's another everyday Pink Flamingo table.


Flatware is "Palm Tree" by Cambridge (from Tuesday Morning years ago)



The charger is "Lemon Leaf" by Bordallo Pinheiro











Where it came from:
Bamboo Placemat  and Lemon Leaf Placemat - Pier 1 years ago
Green Charger - "Lemon Leaf" by Bordallo Pinheiro from eBay
Dinnerware - by "Totally Today" from our collection
Flatware - "Palm Tree" by Cambridge from Tuesday Morning
Bread/Butter Plate - "Rose" Fiesta by Homer Laughlin from Replacements
Pink Napkin - Handmade by Pat
Plastic Glassware - from Bed, Bath, and Beyond two years ago
Palm Tree Candle Holders - from eBay
Lime Green Candles - from Michael's
Palm Tree Centerpiece - from our local Hallmark Store many years ago (when we had a Hallmark Store)


We will be joining the following Blog Parties this week:
"Table It!" at Rustic & Refined this Sunday:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/
"Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/



6 comments:

  1. What a lovely tropical-looking table, perfect for warming up our rather cold Valentine's Day! We have a friend who is obsessed with all things flamingo. I didn't realize how much flamingo-themed decor is available until we started looking for gifts for our friend! Do you really have a flamingo Santa? I can't wait to see that table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I miss Home, aka Florida. Those little pink flamingos are adorable! How fun on the plates. Those made me smile, so thank you for sharing your lovely table ladies! Loving your tropical theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have every stinkin' accessory you needed for this one. This may be my favorite of all your tables for one. I'm not a beach lover necessarily, but I love all your palm trees. I've never noticed that flatware at Tuesday Morning, but I don't always check every box on the shelf. I'll bet those were snatched up quickly. Those green chargers would be versatile for all kinds of tables. Love the flamingo plates, too! Thanks for sharing another great table for one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with an earlier post; this is one of my favorite tablescapes you have done. This is so much fun. I love it. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a darling table! My granddaughter loves flamingos so I'm always looking for them - this is one of the nicest plates I've seen. Love all the palm accents, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun table!! I love the plates and accessories. This tablescape would put a smile on anyone's face. Thanks for sharing this. Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete