Sunday, March 22, 2015

Formal Easter Breakfast Table for One

This week's table uses one of my favorite dish patterns that I own - Lenox Blue Frost. Pat added some of her husband's family heirloom silver to give it a "breakfast" look and to make anyone dining alone feel special. I think it is fabulous.
The table - dinnerware is "Blue Frost" by Lenox


The flatware is so delicate - "Marguerite" by Gorham Silver Company



There is no way that I would wash this pattern in a dishwasher. It has a very soft blue, matte finish to the edge and a platinum trim. I can just imagine it going through the "wash cycle" a few times......disaster.





I treasure this etched water goblet - it was a gift from a friend who said it belonged to her late Aunt. Unfortunately, she does not know the pattern name

Where it came from:
Silver Charger - from Tuesday Morning
Dinnerware - "Blue Frost" by Lenox from the internet (currently available)
Flatware - "Marguerite" by Gorham Silver from Pat's collection
Tea Service - pattern unknown - from Pat's collection
Water Goblet - pattern unknown - a gift to me from a dear friend
Champagne Glass - "Bubbles" by Maxwell & Williams from Tuesday Morning
Bunnies - from our collection
Silver Candle - from Ross

We will be joining Christine for "Table It!" at Rustic & Refined:  http://www.rustic-refined.com/

We will also be joining Susan for "Tablescape Thursday" at Between Naps on the Porch:  http://betweennapsontheporch.net/

2 comments:

  1. This latest tablescape of yours is the style that I am always drawn to the most. It has that vintage, elegant, soft feel to it. I was going to comment on my favorite parts, but soon realized that every single item is a favorite. Love, love, love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Stunning, what more could I say.....

    ReplyDelete